Saturday 16 August 2014

Keep on Learning

It is far too easy to believe that you know all there is to know. And when you get a bit older, it is a terrible trap to fall into. Age and experience are great teachers, it is true. But sometimes you need to step up and listen to people who know stuff.

This week I am looking forward to doing just that.

A I type this, I am sitting in a coffee shop in Melbourne Airport waiting for a plane to take me to New Zealand. There I will spend a week at Laidlaw College in a special week with Dr Andrew Root. For those who know his writings, you might wish you were with me. If you've not heard of him, I encourage you to look him up online.

Through the week I intend to share on this new blog some of what I have been learning. And in future weeks and months, will use this blog as a place to share some of my wisdom and experience in the hope it might be an encouragement to many others.

Ministry and Youth are a powerful and exciting combination. Learning more about that combination is something I'm looking forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment